Journal of Theology
Saint John’s School of Theology∙Seminary
Call for Submissions
Submissions are now being accepted for the 2014 edition of Obsculta, the theological journal published by Saint John’s School of Theology∙Seminary.
· Essays may be on any topic of theology as long there is a connection or comparison to Christianity.
· Papers should follow the Turabian style with end notes.
· Papers are to be submitted in electronic format, either as a Word document or a PDF file, to email@example.com
· Please also include for each submission:
o The title and author name.
o A single declarative sentence summarizing the highlights of your paper.
o An abstract of 300 words or less.
o Three key words that categorize relevant topics in your paper (i.e. for key word search).
o A list of scriptural references used in the work, organized sequentially as found in the Catholic Bible.
· Must be submitted by the deadline of March 1, 2014.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
The 2014 Editors at Obsculta
Saint John's School of Theology
Samples of past journals can be found in our institutional repository:
St. John's School of Theology website: www.csbsju.edu/sot